Have you experienced pain since your SCI resulting in referral/treatment by any health care professional or specialist pain services?
Have you lived with the effects of your health condition for more than 2 years?
Are you over 18 years of age?
Are you based in Christchurch?
You are invited to take part in a study aimed at exploring how people with SCI would like to receive pain services and how they could be best delivered and on what platform.
What will happen?
- You will share your ideas and thoughts in a workshop (with 5-7 other people) that will be run by the researchers. This will involve you discussing your experiences, thoughts and ideas with the researcher and other participants in the workshop.
- Each workshop will take about 1.5 hours of your time.
- The workshops will take place in Christchurch
- Taking part will cost you nothing other than your time, although you will need to organise your own transportation to and from the workshop.
- While we will not be able to pay for your transportation, we will give you a $50 Prezzy card to offset your costs and to acknowledge your contribution.
If you would like more information and/or are interested in participating, please contact :Dr Jo Nunnerley
+642118726521(call or text)
This study had been funded by a Canterbury Medical Research Foundation grant and has been approved by the University of Otago Human Ethics Committee (H20/056).